PU-GS resin is a none reactive polyurethane resin for flexo and gravure surface printing ink. It has excellent adhesion property on OPP, PET and other films. The PU-GS resin do some gravure lamination ink.
1. Excellent adhesion on different plastic films
2. High gloss
3. Excellent fat and grease resistance
4. Excellent wetting ability for pigment
5. Good alcohol soluble ability
6. Good stable storage ability
7. Toluene and MEK free, excellent environmental protection performance
PU resin has demonstrated good compatibility with the resins: Nitrocellulose, Vinyls, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Alkyd resins, Maleic resins, Epoxy resins, Vinyl chloride-vinyl acetate copolymer (VC/VAC, Vinyl Resin), Polyvinyl butyral and other aldehyde ketone resins. To some pigment, add GM9008 after grinding.
It is soluble in the ester type, ketone type and aromatic hydrocarbons type solvents.
BOPP (Corona treated), PET, NY, CPP, PVDC and so on.
Solid Content (%)
Viscosity (25℃, mPa·s)
- There is no
- Next：Polyurethane Resin connector ink