Polyurethane resin for gravure ink
PU resin is a one component high performance and retorting resistance polyurethane resin for gravure ink. It is suitable for different plastic films, it has high general purpose. It has excellent adhesion property on OPP, PET, NY and other films.
Solid Content (%)
Viscosity (25℃, mPa·s)
1. Good stable storage ability and anti-setting property
2. Excellent lamination peeling strength
3. Excellent adhesion on different plastic films
4. Excellent non-yellowing property and light resistance
5. Excellent wetting ability for pigment
6. Excellent heat and chemical resistance
7. The printed ink is soft
8. Excellent soluble ability
9. Excellent retorting resistance
10. Toluene and MEK free, excellent environmental protection performance
PU resin has demonstrated good compatibility with the resins: Nitrocellulose, Vinyls, Cellulose acetate butyrate, Alkyd resins, Maleic resins, Epoxy resins, Vinyl chloride-vinyl acetate copolymer (VC/VAC, Vinyl Resin), polyvinyl butyral and other aldehyde ketone resins. To some pigment, add resin after grinding.
It is soluble in the ester type, ketone type and aromatic hydrocarbons type solvents.
BOPP (Corona treated), PET, NY, CPP, PVDC and so on.